Meet new people and get out and about!
How does the service work?
Camden’s Community Connectors help you to connect with your community in a way that suits you.
This could include:
- Connecting you to activities you would like to try in Camden
- Meeting to discuss your interests and finding activities or events that you might enjoy.
- Helping you to get there
- Going with you initially to see if it works for you
- Supporting you to help others connect with activities in Camden
- Chatting with people and making them feel welcome at activities
- Welcoming you into our family of services and supporting you to share this with others
Camden Community Connectors is a free, informal and friendly service for any Camden resident aged 60 and above
To find out more about the Camden Community Connectors service please give us a call on 0800 161 5716. You’ll speak with a member of the team who will arrange with you a time to meet to have a chat about what you would like to do and how we can support you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch!